Art Of Animation
About Art Of Animation
BraveSmart - Artwork
So this is just some of the art I did for
BraveSmart
a few months ago
at
Flaregames
.
I was basically trying to adjust to the existing game style, which was a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun working on this project.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2013
(29)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(25)
▼
2012
(390)
►
December
(25)
▼
November
(27)
100 Word Story - Five Important Things
What's with the Rush?
Picture Day - Getting into the Spirit
I'm on German TV! Woo-Hoo
100 Word Story - Dreamer
Scrapbook Woes
Current Resume =)
Royal Revolt - Art
BraveSmart - Artwork
Part 3/3 - Lost
Part 2/3 - Lost
Picture Day - Winter Days
Part 1/3 - Lost
Suddenly Looking Good
Full Of Ideas
Picture Day - Favorite Vacation Shots
The Most Magical Place on Earth
Disney Done
Looking Forward to Looking Back
100 word ramble - Weekend Breakfast
Picture Day - Disneyland Past
Painting The Moon
What A Waste
Ready, Set, Go
2012 Portfolio!
Sony's - Wonderbook: Book of Spells!
Lavender Love
►
October
(25)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(55)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(37)
►
2011
(414)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(48)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(43)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(192)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(79)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(13)
Popular Posts
Fairytales gone bad
I recently pulled out two old books of classic fairytales that have been stored on my oldest daughter’s bookshelf since she was an infant. ...
Back In Time
With my daughters teenage years upon us I look at her and can’t help but wish I could spare her the hurt that comes from being a teenage gir...
Seperate Pieces - 100 word blurb
Having children is like taking a piece of your heart and allowing it to walk around separate from your own body. Their heart is your heart...
List It
This morning as I often do I spent a few minutes writing a list of things that need to get done. I write lists for many things and wheneve...
(no title)
My Teamates @ Flaregames Studios!
My teammates @ Flaregames =) Literally took me less than minute to draw all of them.
Picture Day - Favorite Vacation Shots
Main Entrance Epcot, Spaceship Earth Mickey and Minnie Mouse Festival of The Lion King Cinderella's Castle Nigh...
Tweedledum
The first days.
Sarah and I personally know about six families who have, or will be welcoming a baby soon. Among those, Sarah's youngest brother and his...
Bedtime Stories - 100 word story
Steven smiled as Grandpa came and sat at the foot of his bed to tell him a story. This was Steven’s favorite time of day. Grandpa always h...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Link Suggest
Hypnotherapy
Computing
Hotel Rooms
Sales
Clothing
fleming
fashion
Care Products
Transports
synergistic
literature
construction management
industry product
kids