Art Of Animation
About Art Of Animation
Character Design Website - Redesigned
I've worked all day/night on my Character Design Website, it was lots of fun! I've redesigned it, added LOTS of projects, animations, designs etc! Check it out =)
http://einavderi.wix.com/portfolio
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2013
(29)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(25)
▼
2012
(390)
▼
December
(25)
A Season
Disney Trip and CPA Exam
Angry Birds - Fan Art
Character Design Website - Redesigned
The Longest Morning
Candy Time!
The Great Toy Divide
Picture Day - Hoar Frost
Birthday Wishes
A White Christmas
A History of Christmas
A favorite Carol - O Holy Night
Stained Glass Cookies
'Crazy Beavers' - Character Design & Art
Fox Hole Game - Character Design & Art
Carrot Goo Game - Character Designs & Art
Picture Day – Ornaments, the old and new
Feeling the Fog
Cards
Bedtime Stories - 100 word story
Picture Day - Winter Cottontail
My character in a NEW Animated TV Commerical!
A Lesson Recalled
An Ode To Winter
Holiday Sweets
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(55)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(37)
►
2011
(414)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(48)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(43)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(192)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(79)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(13)
Popular Posts
Fairytales gone bad
I recently pulled out two old books of classic fairytales that have been stored on my oldest daughter’s bookshelf since she was an infant. ...
Back In Time
With my daughters teenage years upon us I look at her and can’t help but wish I could spare her the hurt that comes from being a teenage gir...
Seperate Pieces - 100 word blurb
Having children is like taking a piece of your heart and allowing it to walk around separate from your own body. Their heart is your heart...
List It
This morning as I often do I spent a few minutes writing a list of things that need to get done. I write lists for many things and wheneve...
(no title)
My Teamates @ Flaregames Studios!
My teammates @ Flaregames =) Literally took me less than minute to draw all of them.
Picture Day - Favorite Vacation Shots
Main Entrance Epcot, Spaceship Earth Mickey and Minnie Mouse Festival of The Lion King Cinderella's Castle Nigh...
Tweedledum
The first days.
Sarah and I personally know about six families who have, or will be welcoming a baby soon. Among those, Sarah's youngest brother and his...
Bedtime Stories - 100 word story
Steven smiled as Grandpa came and sat at the foot of his bed to tell him a story. This was Steven’s favorite time of day. Grandpa always h...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Link Suggest
Hypnotherapy
Computing
Hotel Rooms
Sales
Clothing
fleming
fashion
Care Products
Transports
synergistic
literature
construction management
industry product
kids