Technical difficulties.

Ever since we recorded the girls "figure skating" in the living room, Sarah has been on me to figure out how we can upload video clips to her blog. I haven't had chunks of time the past coupl e of months to figure it out, so I have been intermittently educating myself on the technicalities of transferring video to my pc and how to use the dvd software on my computer.

But, it looks like Sarah's work schedule is back to some sense of normalcy, so I should be able to make some progress now. BTW - it's not like I am an idiot when it comes to things electronic. I did some research before we bought the video camera, the girls were born and...well, uh...like I said, the girls were born. Newborn triplets = zero to little time for "fun" things like learning all the cool features our camcorder and computer have to offer.

Today I consulted my brother Chris, who is the most knowledgeable of the brothers nine when it comes to computer stuff. He agreed with me that the issue is probably the file format/extension of the dvds I have attempted to upload and edit. The software on my computer will not read the file extension so I need to convert the files to a format which the dvd software will read.

Long story short is that we think it will be really cool to share the girls' voices, movements, gestures, etc. with you. So I will continue to diligently work toward getting some video clips!