Video: Quack Quack On The Piano

Several months ago I was surfing Amazon for a CD of nursery rhyme songs for the girls and came upon Classic Nursery Rhymes sung by Susie Tallman & Friends. It got great reviews by those who had purchased and rated the CD. (I am a HUGE Amazon fan, be the way. I started using it regularly several months ago and it is now the first place I look if I am doing any non-clothing related shopping.)

So I purchased the CD. The first song on the dISC is Six Little Ducks - a song I either had never heard before, or do not remember from my childhood. The latter is most likely true. Upon hearing the song, Sarah's mom informed me that Sarah had actually sung it in a pre-school recital.

While watching this video, you may be able to decipher QUACK QUACK coming out of the girls mouths. Em is in pigtails, Allie in the Tax Deduction onsie and Anna is in a diaper only. Anna's crazy hair helps make the video even funnier! I should also mention that since we purchased the disc, almost every night at bedtime, Allie has been saying "...I WANT QUACK QUACK MUSIC..!"

So...without further delay, I introduce my girls "performing" Six Little Ducks on Sarah's piano.