Welcome!

Welcome everybody! My nickname is AnimationGirl. Welcome to my official art blog. Animation, Video Games, the Animation\Video Game industry and art in general have been my number 1 passion since I was a little girl. I live in the Burbank, CA area. I always wanted to learn animation and Character Design, I started my animation studies at The more than amazing Animation Academy of Burbank, CA in September of last year and I'm still taking classes over there. I improved after only few classes.

(CLICK HERE to visit THE ANIMATION ACADEMY)

I met a lot of artists through the Animation Academy so far, I met Charles Zembillas (Founder of The Animation Academy, designer of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Jak and Daxter) Joe Person (Designer of Crash Bandicoot and War of the Worlds: Goliath) Paul Felix (Best known as the Art Director of Bolt, he worked on movies such as Mulan, Aladdin and so on) I met Paul at the Walt Disney Studios through the Animation Academy. Snakebite (A Photoshop painter at RedStar Studios) Jose Lopez, I met Jose over Cartoon Networks (He currently works as a lead Character Designer at Cartoon Networks)

Chance Raspberry (Layout Designer on The Simpsons)

(CLICK HERE to visit Chance's BlogSpot Page)

All these people are lead artists in the animation industry. I met all of them through The AMAZING Animation Academy in Burbank, CA, all of them were students at The Animation Academy, all of them were Charles Zembillas' students! I feel SO blessed for the having the opportunity to take classes at The Animation Academy with the best Character Designer in the whole world: Charles Zembillas! Charles is the main instructor and founder of The Animation Academy and he taught me everything I know, I still have a long way to go, but I know I'll do well because the best artist on this planet is teaching me. I truly appreciate all of you taking the time to explore my world and I sincerely hope you enjoy what you find enough to return again. I'll be adding to and updating this blog as frequently as I can with new and current artwork. So until then, God bless! AG