Reasons to love Friday, April 2, 2010.

It seems as though there hasn’t been much for me to be excited about the last couple of weeks. Today, however, I felt some of the hope and rejuvenation that comes from a beautiful spring day in New England. The reasons for me to be hopeful and excited include:

-Running along the Charles River (in shorts) during my lunch break today!
-The water left behind from the historic rainfalls we received in March is starting to dry up.
-The forecasted 70+ degree weather this weekend!
-The Sox opening their promising 2010 season Sunday night.
-Celebrating our girls’ third birthday next week.
-Preparations have begun in Copley Square for Marathon Monday.
-I got to listen to Sarah tell me how great my daughters’ did today at their first gymnastics class this morning!
-Did I mention the forecasted 70+ degree weather this weekend!