The anti-Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to my wife Sarah - mother of identical triplet girls and an angel we named Abigail.

Unfortunately, this mother's day wasn't so perfect. The girls got the best of both Sarah and I most of the weekend, and it showed. It wasn't a total bad day - Allie, Anna and I had a nice visit to my mother's house which included some bubble blowing and cupcakes. And Emily was able to have some quality one-on-one time with her mommy. Despite the fun, however, it was definitely a tough day for us.

I am down on myself for being so short my my girls today, especially Allie. I am also down on myself for not being able to give Sarah the type of Mother's Day she deserves. Not that its an excuse, but I think I am a decent husband (and dad)most of the time so hopefully today's "set back" is just temporary.

I am a man blessed in many ways and I cannot forget that. I love you Allie. I love you Anna. I love you, Emily. I love you Sarah.

Happy Mother's Day.