Falmouth Road Race 2010.

For the 15th consecutive year I completed my favoritve road race - The Falmouth Road Race. As it always seems to happen, the stars aligned and spectacular August weather made for decent running conditions for the 10:00am start out of Woods Hole, Massachusetts.

In addition to great weather, I was blessed with seeing my family as I approached mile 5. Here are my cuties enjoying some Dunkin Munchkins as they await my arrival:
I, of course, had to stop and give Anna a smooch.

As is tradition we met family (my brother, three of his children and my niece Jen's fiance all ran this year) to talk about the race and have some post-race chow and coloring.

It was also nice to have a post-race cooldown with my sweethearts (Emily in purple sweatshirt, Anna next to me and Allie with Elmo).
I have to say this year's Falmouth was a good one for me. My time was the best I've posted at this race since 2003. More importantly, I was somewhat overwhelmed by the support we received for the Spina Bifida Association as I was able to raise over $2,500 for sbaMass.

Post note:
In addition to some of the world's best runners running Falmouth, this year's race included Dick Hoyt and his son (see pic below). I was also told by Sarah that my sister saw Chris (bacheloerette runner-up)running the race too (sorry, no pic - LOL).