First 2D Animation and Stop Motion

Click on image to watch the video


Click on image to watch the video

It took me a few minutes to create this cute little bouncing ball, I wish I had more time to work on it, the only time I can actually work on these assignment is usually at nights since I work full time everyday. I see all the mistakes I've done with it but still I think it came out pretty well for my first time, plus it makes me laugh every time when I watch this video.


Click on image to watch the video

As I promised here's the first stop motion film that we've been working on our first day at school, we were a group of 4 students and we had only 2 hours to create the whole film with no previous experience. So I think it came out pretty well for a first short stop motion film. Hope you guys like it. AG

P.S Check out my new cool lookin' Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimationGirlArt