Looking For a Quick Fix

I’ve been looking at a number of courses and some changes I want to make with my future.  I’m afraid it seems I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up despite having grown up.  Never the less a change is brewing and in many ways the thought of facing and defeating a challenge is quite appealing.
In our hurried and harried lifestyle though the idea of intentionally pitting myself against a real challenge is somewhat daunting.  My mind can’t help but wander away to try and think of a “quick fix” that would require less of a challenge to time, money and effort.
Then there are doubts, the doubts of whether it can even be done while successfully facing each obstacle that this challenge may present.  I, as always, am my biggest critic. So rather than carry on with the doubts I’m working on a few simple things to boost my confidence in those scarier areas.
I’ve got a list of little challenges to face today and so I am off to face them.  Quick fixes are for simple tasks and real challenges can be faced,  all I need to do is stand up and accept them.