Falling Apart

We all have those odd days where it seems everything around us is falling apart and it seems as if we ourselves are coming apart at the seams.  A day when your mind will not focus on a singular task and so nothing at all gets done.

Today is one of those days. Two extra girls for a sleepover saturday night has left me short on sleep and energy as late nights and early mornings rarely go well together. We had a bit of a slowdown in activities when my daughter was injured a few weeks ago but it seems we now have regained the pace of insanity which is apparently our regular day to day lives.

Boy is it ever tiring.

It is of course of my own doing however. I'm busy because I encourage them to spend time with friends and doing whatever it is they are interested in trying or know they love doing.  It is because they are busy that I am busy. 

I wouldn't want to have it any other way however after all what is this life for if not to live?