Happy Halloween

The pumpkins are carved the candy is by the door and the girls have their costumes ready and big enough to pull on over a warm jacket, toque and mitts. My fairy princess and my not so evil looking witch are all ready to go get loaded up on candy and treats.
Due to a family emergency I unfortunately had to miss out on the festivities of pumpkin carving and Halloween specials last night and won’t be trick or treating with my husband and the girls tonight.  I’m hoping to at least find the time to get my own pumpkin carved at some point today.  It’s the closest I’m going to get to joining in this year.
I’m extremely grateful however that I have a husband willing and able to pick up the slack and ensure the girls don’t miss out on anything while I deal with the myriad puzzle of other issues this emergency is going to throw at me.  
Everyone will be fine in the end it’s just a matter of getting everything and everyone organized.  Which is why I will be missing out on Halloween and will be ending this post here today.  My normal list of things to get done has just exploded and I don’t have the time or energy to deal with anything else right now.