Prompted Writing Challenge

Write down 15 simple pleasures;
a hot morning coffee, a hug, a good book, a roaring fire, a game of catch, an evening walk, waterslides, finishing a project, coming home, smell of fresh cut grass, learning something new, cookies warm from the oven, watching children play, coloring, family movie night. 
Write about one.

This seems to be the longest flight of stairs I've ever climbed, or it could just be the weight of the tube I’m carrying as it bumps off the rails. It’s really not that far to the top, 4 stories at the most but the anticipation of getting there makes me impatient and I can’t seem to climb quite fast enough.
This slide is by far my favorite in the enormous water park we’re visiting. It’s a tubing slide which means all the fun of the other slides without the one thing I hate about the others. 
The scraping, no matter how well designed a slide is or how well the water flows each joint scrapes my back and shoulder blades leaving some very sore and tender spots as the day ends.
This slide since you are sitting on top of a tube means there is no scraping just smooth sailing all the way down and around and around. 
This slide is also the biggest and longest of all the slides here. It winds its way in and out of the water park and because it goes in and out of the building it is completely closed which means it is pitch black all the way down.   
I think being in the dark is part of what keeps this slide fun, no matter how many times I go down I can’t quite remember when and where the next turn is or when the next splash of water will hit so each ride seems to be a completely different experience.
Reaching the top and stepping into the water a little thrill of anticipation starts and by the time I’m sitting in the tube ready to go I can hardly wait. It always seems to be quite a sudden decision when the attendant decides to give the tube a little push and just as sudden when the bottom falls out of the world.
It’s a stomach churning moment of pure bliss dropping down into the warm damp air of the slide. The sound of water rushing by amplifies and echoes as momentum carries you faster and faster. 
It feels almost as if I'm flying through mid air with nothing to stop me or hold me back.  Its a few moments of complete and utter abandon with really no choice but to allow yourself to be carried forward.
The last bend brings with it the light at the end of the tunnel and a moment later I come flying out the slide into the turbulent water.  Even before reaching the edge of the splash pool I’ve begun to anticipate the next ride down and jump from the tube as soon as it stops and head straight for the stairs again.