Disappearing Ink

I had a post today honestly I did, where it went no freaking idea. See I wrote today’s post on Friday anticipating a very busy weekend and a cranky Monday what with getting back into the routine of school days after 2 weeks off.  So I did it ahead of time, which I do once in awhile and scheduled it to post this morning.  
Finally checked on it and it is apparently gone, kaput, disappeared where it went I don’t know. Apparently in my insightful ways I also neglected to save it anywhere other than on blogger.  A pity too as it was funny, insightful and the best darn post ever, ok no it wasn’t, not by a long shot but darn it, it was done.
So since blogger made a meal of today’s insightful and humorous post and it is now much too late in my I have to get how much crap done day to write a new one I’m just going to ago ahead and bitch for a moment or two.
As predicted I am indeed having a cranky ass Monday.  Sleep was how shall I say it, interesting last night and I woke up unable to straighten my arm without my fingers tingling and my elbow screaming in protest.  I also managed to fall on my ass getting across the ditch to walk the dogs first thing this morning, not hard enough to damage anything although my pride is slightly wounded.
Next after returning from my lovely morning walk I went to make coffee and spilt one nice large scoop of coffee grinds onto my floor, I blame the elbow thingy going on.  I also managed to drop the full kettle which splashed some nice comfortably temperate water on my hand. Sigh; yes it was boiling hot, no blisters just an angry red.
I also neglected to check school lunch supplies and so one girl was sent with a meager and not particularly healthy lunch and the other money for the cafeteria. Which means I shall be forced to go going grocery shopping tonight, ick.
And now a post apparently written in the online equivalent of disappearing ink. Ahhh Monday go away, please……..