For The Love Of Kids

I’ve been stressing over how to write my post today.  Whether you’ve noticed, from the tone or all-over the place posts of late, I’ve been struggling with my writing the last couple of weeks. It’s not that I’ve run out of things to say, in fact I have a ton of stuff to say I’m just finding that I have no clue on HOW to say any of it.
Usually that’s fine, by the time I actually sit down to write, something has come to me.  Today though I have a specific topic in mind and I’m having a little bit more difficulty in determining the right wording. I think it is probably because for the first time I’m going to ask for something back from my readers.
As I’ve mentioned before I participate in a yearly Dragon boat Festival which is held in support of Cancer Care Manitoba and The Children’s Hospital Foundation.  This year we want to raise $1000.00 in support for sick kids and so each team member is using as many avenues as possible to raise funds.
This is one of my avenues.  So I’m asking even though I’m absolutely terrible in asking for support.  I can only do it now because it isn’t asking anyone to support me but to support sick kids who need every ounce of caring and love they can get. 
So if anyone at all chooses to donate thank you from the bottom of my heart.  If you read this and have dedicated all of your charitable donations for the year thank you for being a reader and no hard feelings.
If you would like to donate please visit our team page at Cancer Care Manitoba - http://www.cancercarefdn.mb.ca/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=904&tab=0&frsid=5303and donate today. Thanks for listening.