Last Minute Madness

The past month has been, as seems to have become the norm, busy with plenty of comings and goings. Camping, daytrips and long weekends filled with fun and adventure.  With all these points of excitement planning and organizing becomes a necessity which is not something I struggle with so all should be good, right?
Well yes, except in those last few moments when even the most organized of people can’t help but feel just a little bit mad.  Not angry no, although occasional snips at one another do tend to pop up in these moments, I’m speaking off the lost your head kind of thing.
It seems that when leaving on either a week of vacation or a simple little day trip a few moments of last minute madness is all but inevitable.  In those last few moments when everything comes together, or fails to do so we all have our weak points.  
My own particular brand of last minute madness always centers on one thing, the idea that I’ve forgotten something.  It seems I’m unable to avoid that nagging little feeling in the back of my mind which says, indeed screams, that I am missing something.
I’ve never actually forgotten anything of importance or even kind of important. It seems that my organization skills pay off here and we have never needed to turn around to grab or do something we’ve forgotten and yet that feeling persists.
On the one hand my minds inability to trust I have everything allows me to focus on not leaving anything behind or undone yet I would rather be without that nagging feeling.  That worry, that last minute madness is something I could do without.