One in Five Hundred Thousand

My posts, as they have been for the past week or so, will continue to be less frequent for the next few weeks.

I am taking three graduate level courses this shortened summer semester in an effort to complete the MBA program by August.  And the three classes are fairly heavy: Intermediate Accounting, Advanced Corporate Finance and Strategic Management.

Presentations and team projects have been, as expected, a significant part of the program and this semester is no different.  I have to do a 20 - 25 minute case-study presentation next Thursday night.

So...with the time I have NOT doing school work, blogging is not at the top of my list - especially with the spring/summer weather upon us.

I do have some video almost ready, though.  Stay tuned.

Sarah showed me a video clip on Yahoo which is currently trending about a couple in Pennsylvania who had identical triplet (boys).  The doctor says in the video "...one in five hundred thousand chance..."

I guess I'm not sure how or why some of these births make the news and others don't...I said to Sarah that around the time our girls were born, there seemed to be a few that made the news.  But not ours.

Time for bed.  Sarah and I have an extremely rare night out tomorrow night.  One of my nephews is tying the knot.  A local wedding so we will not be staying overnight.  Good thing because Sunday will be a busy day for this family!