Ready for Summer Fun

I’m antsy and ready not only for the upcoming weekend but the beginning of the summer holidays and vacation time.  With only two more weeks of both soccer and school days it isn’t long before lazy evenings gathered around the bonfire, wandering the parks and weekends at the beach become the norm.
The last few weeks of June are always quite packed, windups and exams, tournaments, birthday parties, end of school celebrations and BBQ’s and lots and lots of planning.  I’m planning for summer vacations, day excursions, and all sorts of special little events.  My plans are filling my mind today and I’m quite ready to kick off the summer with a little bit of fun and I’ve got quite a list of options.
From picnics, to carnivals, stampedes, weekends away and countless day trips my list of things to do will greatly exceed the time available but we’re going to try our hardest to pack as much into the summer as possible and we are starting first thing tomorrow morning.