All Coming Together



Well our bags are not packed but everything else needed for our upcoming Orlando trip is coming together. I'm actually running out of things to do and as everything ordered slowly trickles in I'm finding the anticipation is growing. 

I've possibly gone overboard in terms of organizing things but I'm also hoping to make this the best trip possible and anything I can do now that makes that more likely I'm doing.  Then again it's Disney World just being there will make it perfect.   

One of the things I’m anticipating the most is telling the kids.  When we began planning it was almost certain but both my husband and I are very much of the won’t believe it till we see it persuasion and wanted to be 100% sure nothing was going to foul up our plans before telling them. During that time the idea of surprising them became more and more appealing and so we decided to do it.
My oldest is a very big fan of Harry Potter and as we are also visiting Universal Studios and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter I decided a Hogwarts acceptance letter would be the best for her. For our youngest a letter from Cinderella asking her to visit her castle seemed perfect.
 I’ve spent quite a bit of time on each of their letters ensuring they are as just right. They are now done and sealed awaiting for the day before our trip.  We are telling them then as the dog being taken to the kennel is guaranteed to tip them off.
I’ve been surprised at what we’ve been able to do with them around and not set off their suspicions.  We’ve given them honestly valid reasons for all the things we are buying and doing so I suppose that is why. 
I can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when asking our oldest to check the mail results in the surprise of their lives.