School's Out!

With Labor Day behind us, everyone with children of school age are now focused on the upcoming school year.  I, on the other hand, am finally done with my graduate level program and for the first time in over three years! I do not have any classes to concern myself with!

It was a family effort and I would not have my MBA without the support of Sarah and the help of Sarah's mom, who watched the girls many days and nights while I attended class or studied.  Thank you!

When I was in grade school, Alice Cooper's hit "School's Out" was popular and each year on the last day of school you could find me playing the 45 inch single on my record player:

School's out for the summerSchool's out foreverSchool's been blown to pieces
No more pencilsNo more booksNo more teacher'sDirty looks
Well, we got no classAnd we got no principalsWe ain't got no intelligenceWe can't even think of a word that rhymes...

My grades for the two summer sessions.  Considering my grades for undergrad, I'll take these!

Intermediate Acct'G
3.00
Graded
B+
9.900
Adv Corporate Financ
3.00
Graded
A-
11.100
Oral Communc Mngrs
3.00
Graded
A
12.000
Strategic Management
3.00
Graded
A-
11.100


And a couple of pictures from the graduation, which was held back in June: