Writing Challenge 12

Write a description of an activity or event backwards. Write it so you can read it either way, from the end or from the beginning.

Well that actually was a little bit fun I’m almost glad I got talked into doing it, mind you there is absolutely no way I’m doing it again.

Coming to a stop is the most thrilling part of the ride. Getting off sounds like a really good idea.

 I can hardly wait to stop and get off the last few bends and last really big loop has me screaming my head off. Upside down is no longer my idea of a good time! 

I think I left my stomach on the second loop; unfortunately the urge to lose its contents didn’t go with it.

When did they start making such giant roller coasters? I can’t help but think how bad of an idea this actually was. Was there really a time when I thought this was fun?  I think I could do without this stomach clenching oh shit kind of moment.    

Right up at the front is the worst place to be as I can see exactly how far up were going and up and still further up to the top.  I really wish we hadn’t ended up at the front of a group.

Reaching the end off the line up looking up at this so called small roller coaster it looks a lot bigger and a lot scarier than it did standing 20 feet away agreeing to the prospect of getting on it.  

My stomach starts flipping around ready to abandon post at any moment as we get closer.

With at least a ten minute line up in which to develop a really strong case of the jitters I’m surprised that I’m not chickening out before our turn. This no single riders rule is ridiculous they should just pair up the single riders if they don’t want empty seats on the ride.   

I said “I’ll go with you” probably not my best idea but I’ll do anything to keep my kid happy, unfortunately.  She looks so crestfallen seeing the sign which says no single riders.

This is the one she’s been waiting for the one she couldn’t wait to go on.  Once upon a time I would have enjoyed this type of thing.  Now these rides just make me nervous, oh and nauseous.

You can see the big coaster all the way from the parking lot with its bright green and yellow colours flashing against the morning sun.  From the parking lot it doesn’t look so bad.
  
That was ALOT harder than I expected. Still not quite happy with it but could be worse I suppose.