Blossoms

I love the days of May watching as everything comes back to life. Each morning when I go for a walk in the forest I see so many changes.  Every morning there are a few more buds, a few more leaves and a few more blossoms, until the whole forest is an absolute riot of fresh colour and scent.
I can’t explain the excitement of watching what seems to be the world coming to life, of course over the winter life was still there but was hidden away, in hibernation or dormancy.  It is not until spring that life is seen without searching it out.  I even enjoy seeing the deer which have come to be more nuisance than novelty in spring when the fawns first begin to appear.
It is such a gradual process but one you can see if you watch carefully.  By watching I’m rewarded with seeing just how big the changes are each day over and seeing how wonderful the whole process really is.