Picture Day - Repeating Moose



One thing about doing a picture day once a week is that I often find myself looking back at past photos which often turns into a trip down memory lane. What doing this has brought to my attention however is the number of times I or my husband have taken the exact, or nearly exact, same picture time and time again.  There are a few places we visit at least once a year, the zoo, the gardens in the park, the conservatory, the forks and the museum  just to name a few. One of the biggest picture repeaters is this moose.  He's found in the Manitoba Museum of Man and Nature in a large walk through diorama, and he appears in almost every single set of pictures from the museum. This is one of the oldest displays in the museum and so it has stood in this spot for somewhere around 30 years and I have at least one pictue a year of him for the past ten of those years.   He hasn't aged a day.....