Friday luck.

I don't believe in luck.  Life is what you make of it, if you feel lucky or unlucky it is nothing more than your perception. 

Every life has ups and downs, joy and sadness, love and heartache. Depending on how you look at life you see either the lows or the highs with more clarity.  It is that perception of your highs and lows which plays the biggest role in whether you feel lucky or unlucky. 


Then something like this comes along and makes me hope just a little bit that maybe luck isn’t so far-fetched an idea. I may not look at life in general as lucky or unlucky but maybe there can be moments. Hey I’m flexible.

Everyone knows 4 leaf clovers are supposed to bring you luck, even though I don’t really believe in luck finding 3 on a short fifteen minute walk this morning makes me thinks that perhaps I should go buy a lottery ticket, you know just in case. 

I can’t possibly be right about everything although I may claim differently to my husband.