Let's Party

Of all things I have “Bonne Fete a toi” AKA Happy birthday stuck in my head.   Well at least my activities match what is in my head. We have 3 separate birthday parties including one here, the soccer windup and my nephews grad party all happening this weekend.  
I may go completely mad before Monday rolls back around, scratch that lets say before June is over as this weekend is really just the continuation of the sustained insanity that is the entire month of June.  Pretty much every year from June 1st until our annual Canada Day party is over and done. 
This weekend amongst all the other things I need to prepare for my house to be taken over by a pack of squealing little 6 and 7 year old girls hyped up on candy and cake. Won’t that just be fun?
My darling girly girl has chosen to do a princesses theme and the levels of pink and pretty things just may overload my senses.  Trust me it’s a lot of pink.  Feather boas, crowns and dress up clothes will be everywhere.
Were also planning on making jewelry which will result in beads and sparkles being scattered everywhere so that I continuously discover them all around the house for the next 6 months or so.
I swear sparkles multiply. I still find sparkles in the vacuum canister even though the last time I recall using them was around Valentine’s Day
Busy as I'll be it should still be an easier weekend then last as we had E’s sleepover birthday party last weekend.  A bunch of 12 year old girls out squeal their 7 year old counterparts by quite a large margin. Particularly when it’s 2 a.m. in the morning. 7 year olds just don’t have the endurance.  
Oh well, time to dust off my clown skills and dress them up like a princess, and yes I actually do have “clown skills”, I'm not sure why but I do.