Happy day

What a busy but great week this is turning into.  My girls are heading to the last day of school this morning, the last day of elementary for E.  It seems quite odd to think of her heading into junior high.
I will not be posting on Friday as it is Canada day and the day is always quite busy as I continue to set up for our annual BBQ and get ready to have some fun.  Canada Day has always been a very much loved day for me and even more so in the past 7 years.  
I’ve always enjoyed the fireworks and the general air of celebration, the music, friends and family.  Gifts had never been a part of our celebration but I received an absolutely wonderful one on Canada day in 2004.
A just a few hours old
Right on her due date A arrived in the early morning hours of July 1st. The memory of nursing my newborn daughter while watching fireworks out the hospital window will be forever etched in my mind. The day has been made that much more special thanks to the arrival of my Canada day baby.
So on Friday I will once again say happy birthday not only to my country but to my darling girl. Gifts are definitely involved with the party these days.