Frantic Friday

Holy crap what happened to the day? Actually I’d like to know what happened to my week. 
Wait I know soccer and soccer and more soccer.  This has been an absolute mad week.  I anticipated that with both girls playing this year that soccer season was going to be crazy and after one week in full swing I’m now sure.
I’m beginning to doubt my ability to make it through the next two months without cracking. Every single night several hours in between the driving and the games is now dedicated to soccer.  Add in Parent-teacher conferences a handful of errands to run each day and I haven’t had time to think.
Beyond the 5 minutes I sat to do my blog yesterday I quite literally did not sit down from 7 am to 10 pm. I’m now officially tired and cranky.
This weekend is shaping up to be just as crazy and will certainly disappear before I’m fully aware it’s actually here.
We are having a shed kit delivered tomorrow morning and the day will be spent on construction and most likely all of Sunday as well.  If it isn’t done by Sunday night I won’t get another chance to finish the project until the next weekend so I’m really hoping it goes well.    
I hate to leave my blog with such a hum drum and boring post, really not much more than an excuse rather than a real post but my mind is a mess and I’ve got a lot of work to do.