Giggle fit

I developed a rather severe case of the giggles while grocery shopping last night after soccer. I have reached that weird point off tiredness when things start to look funny and giggle fits happen.
We have just recently began to get into the harry potter series, the movies as well as the books.  Both my daughter and I are reading the series.
Now that’s relevant because it was the cause of my giggle fit.  We saw a red-headed boy who looked exactly like a character from the movies.  He was carrying a broom and not just any broom but a corn broom.  You know like witches and wizards fly.
It was enough to get me started and every time I saw him down an aisle I couldn’t help but start snickering. It clearly wasn’t just me as my daughter poked me and whispered to me exactly what I had been thinking.
It really wasn’t that funny but I honestly could not stop myself. I’ve had a busy weekend with short nights and even less sleep during those nights so I’m completely punchy and can no longer think straight.  
This morning has been full of silly little things that keep setting me off.  I put my boots on the wrong feet while walking the dog, I put my shirt on backwards, I put my coffee in the fridge, I mixed up school lunches and I started the washer without soap.
I’m defiantly going to bed early and try to get a good night sleep.  Eventually having this foggy addled brain is going to stop being quite so funny.