My Final Pieces for April's Pixar Master Class Competition





Wow, the last couple of weeks were super intensive, I worked really hard on the stuff above so I hope you guys like it. So Andrew Gordon and Matthew Len are coming over to my school this month and they're gonna teach us a few things about Animation at the PIXAR MasterClass 2011. With all that they're having this cool competition that I'll be telling you about in a sec, Anyways, this month is going to be cool.

About the Pixar Master Class Competition, we were asked to choose a few characters from fairy tales and stories and create a twist for them in some sort of way, for example: The Horror Version of Alice in Wonderland, The Anime Version of The Little Mermaid etc, so I basically created the following stuff:

TweedleDee\TweedleDum - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Version

The Animated TV-Series Version of Jack and the Beanstalk

The Horror Version of The Story of Three Bears

The Black Version of Jack and the Beanstalk