Off day

I have a total lack of motivation to do a blog post today.  A combination of no solid food, poor sleep and trying my best to take it easy since seeing the dentist on Wednesday evening has left me with tummy troubles and I’m cranky and out of sorts.  I can’t help but think if I had taken care of that tooth when it was first a problem I wouldn’t be here dealing with the effects of emergency dental surgery. 


I can’t even have my morning coffee as I was told not to eat or drink anything hot for 3 or 4 days.  Cold coffee just isn’t right.  Maybe I can get someone to pick me up an ice cap. Damn, I’m not supposed to use a straw for at least one more day, well I can use a spoon.


Yesterdays post was actually mostly written on Wednesday and put aside when I broke my tooth.  So I didn't really write much yesterday either just polished it off. 


I have done the absolute minimum in house work last two days and already I can feel it building up on me.  Laundry should have been done two days ago and the very limited choice of socks and underwear this morning really proved the point.


Due to the total lack of motivation and an ever growing list of things to do I’m just going to leave it at this today. Everyone can have an off day and today is mine.  I’m sure by Monday I will be feeling better mostly because by then I’ll be able to have my morning coffee and eat something more solid than an overripe banana.