First Class

Today was orientation day at the girls' preschool and both Sarah and I went into work late so that we could both attend. I think this year will be much different than last year for the girls given the fact that they have come out of their shells a bit since school ended last spring. Plus, Sarah and I have been very happy with the teachers and curriculum at the girls' preschool - so let the school year begin!

Speaking of school, classes started for me this week. I decided to "suck it up" and take three classes this semester in hopes of finishing up the MBA program by the end of next summer. I am fairly confident I can do it, but I am feeling some anxiety as well. I'll just take it one day at a time.

Things the girls say: Yesterday, while out and about in our van, the girls apparently saw a car, which looked like our car, parked at a local Dunkin' Donuts. The girls said something like "look...there's Daddy's car...he must be getting a coffee on his way to class...."

Workout log: My hopes of a morning run did not transpire. No workout today.