Frantic Friday

Goodness did someday slide the time speed up from turtle to rabbit today?  I’m in a bit of a rush today and completely forgot about posting today so gonna have to be short and sweet, well short anyways I’m normally quite short on the sweet part.
 Today, indeed this entire week has absolutely flown by. It all comes from having a Monday off, although greatly appreciated it leaves me a day behind on everything so Friday rolls around and I have too much to do and not enough time to do it in. Every day this week has felt off Tuesday felt like Monday and so on.
Fridays are often extra packed full of things to do anyways as I try not to avoid housework over the weekend so today is the day I try to get the last of it done and everything set up for the weekend. Which reminds me I have a phone call I need to make and preferably sometime before I find myself crashing at the end of the day.
Now that I’m sitting I’m thinking about everything I need to get done like right now.  I’ve got dragon boat festival this weekend so will be heading straight to the races immediately after the school bus drops off A.  
What of course this boils down to is I really don’t have time for writing, or at least coherent intelligent writing, just this total mmmm how shall I say it…. Oh yeah blathering idiocy, that works. Cheers, See you Monday!