Car Weather

I can’t stand the wait any longer! All I want to do is take the car out of the garage and go for a spin. My husband and I have always loved Camaros, and the one we own may not be our dream car but it is close enough to pass muster. My dream car is a 69 COPO Camaro with a ZL1 engine.  I know that in all probability I’ll never own one as only 69 of these were ever produced and the few that still exist are a little on the pricey side.  As in would cost more than my house.  So until I figure out how to get my hands on one this will do nicely. 

This car is a 35th anniversary Camaro (02) which on its own isn’t really impressive but it is in show room condition with a number of custom features.  It has never seen snow or rain (quite a feat in Manitoba) and it is lovingly shined and polished.  It has very low Km (see the no snow or ice part) and I plan (as does my husband) on making this car last long enough to join the ranks of classic cars.  
I’m beginning to get a little antsy to get the car out of the garage and back on the road though.  It has been a long winter with it in storage and I’m looking forward to a warm summer evening when we join in with the other car enthusiasts of Winnipeg for Sunday Night Cruise.
It’s nice to just go for a drive simply for the sake of going for a drive. Cruise night is all about enjoying a little drive, checking out the throngs of classic and custom cars in Winnipeg and enjoying the low grumble of powerful engines.  Driving a standard through downtown Winnipeg where I swear traffic lights are synchronized to stop you as often as possible reminds you what driving is really all about. I appreciate the ease of an automatic but once in awhile it feels like I’m not really driving I’m just along for the ride. 
Well last year the car was out very at the beginning of April so I’m hoping for a repeat.  At the rate the snow is melting it is still possible.  I can even see grass already not much but hey it’s grass.  Car weather is defiantly coming (I hope).