Warming up!

Finally it has begun to warm up; I actually had the kitchen window open for awhile. Ok I burnt lunch and it wasnt' really by choice but it was open.  I really don’t have much time for writing today so I’m just going to do a top ten list of my favorite parts of spring.
10) Baby deer, I’m sick of the adults but the fawns are still cute
9) Spending ten minutes outside without going numb
8) Less outdoor clothes, yeah no ski pants!
7) Playing my harmonica outside without it freezing to my lips (you only do that once)
6) BBQ (steak night!)
5)  I can start doing outdoor projects and stop thinking up new ones
4) Bonfires (bonfire pit is currently under about 5-6 ft of snow, minimum)
3) Watching all the trees and plants coming to life (except all the dead ones at the neighbors)
2) The fresh smell (that doesn’t come from a spray bottle)
1) It isn’t winter
Three Cheers for spring!