It's an off day

Well this just sucks. I hide little stashes of candy from time to time for when I need a little boost in my day.  I don’t have a real big sweet tooth but every once in awhile I absolutely need a little candy or chocolate so I’ll hide little treats here and there.  If I just left my little treats in the cupboard they would disappear long before I’d decide to eat them.  Well I’ve been craving a little bit of chocolate all day and I just found a stash of M&Ms that I had forgotten about.  Only I seem to have a slight problem as apparently I can’t taste a damn thing.

 I thought my coffee was awfully weak this morning, turns out wasn’t the coffee.  The reason I was craving something sweet to cheer me up is I’ve had a lingering cold for the past week or so and over the weekend it developed into a marked hearing loss. My ears are completely clogged so everything sounds muffled and quiet. It’s driving me absolutely batty; I’ve just about unhinged my jaw trying to get my ears to pop. I guess the theme of being completely clogged up means I have no sense of smell and taste to go along with the lack of hearing.  I may as well be eating cardboard.  

Oh well could be worse at least I can still see. Guess this just means I can keep the M&Ms for another day.    I really can’t seem to think of anything to write this afternoon besides what I have already (I know not much).  I think my brain is as clogged as the rest of my head.  Ugh I got nothing.  Ca la Vie I’ll be back tomorrow, hopefully with some more coherent thoughts.